Documents and Links

The Office of Student Academic Affairs maintains the following list of useful quick links and forms for enrolled undergraduate students. This list includes one section for all majors at NHS, as well as individual sections by major.  Please review each.

All Majors - Forms and Links

Forms (Downloadable)

Change of Faculty Advisor Application
Change of Major Application
Completion of Certificate/Minor Application
Conflict Exam Request
Declaration of Minor Application
Four-Year Academic Plan
N Grade (Incomplete) Request
Non-Georgetown Transfer Credit Evaluation
NHS Internal Transfer Form
Pre-Med Brochure

Web Links

Academic Calendar
Academic Resource Center
Campus Ministry
Career Education Center
Center for Multicultural Equity & Access
Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship
Classroom Education Technology Services
Counseling and Psychiatric Services
Department of Public Safety - (202) 687-4343
Dining Services
Gelardin New Media Center
Global Education
Health Education Services
Honor System
Housing - On-Campus
Housing - Off-Campus
LGBTQ Resource Center
Library System
Map - St. Mary's Hall
Map - Georgetown University Campus
SafeRides - (202) 784-RIDE (7433)
Schedule of Classes
Student Accounts
Student Financial Services
Student Health Insurance
Undergraduate Bulletin
University Operating Status
Women's Center
Writing Center

Health Care Management & Policy

Human Science

GLOBal Health