Undergraduate and graduate students at Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies experience an innovative learning environment - inside and outside the classroom.
A vibrant element of the NHS community involves several active student organizations that plan enriching events, host fundraisers, showcase student research and scholarship, and help fellow students succeed academically.
The following list includes active student organizations at NHS. To read more about each, visit the sidebar to the left.
- Academic Council
- Georgetown Undergraduate Journal of Health Sciences
- Healthcare Executives of Georgetown University
- Minority Health Initiative Council
- National Student Nurses' Association
- Peer Advisors
- Undergraduate Research Conference
For information on university-wide student organizations at Georgetown, click here.