Below are links to academic calendars for the on-campus graduate programs in health systems administration and nursing, as well as the online nursing program.
Please check with your program directors, faculty, or advisors if you have questions about these calendars.
MS - Health Systems Administration
Executive MS - Health Systems Administration
MS - Nursing (Nurse Anesthesia Program)
MS - Nursing (Clinical Nurse Leader)
MS - Nursing (Online)
Academic calendars are listed below by the student's start date in the online nursing program. *
- Cohort 1 (March 2011)
- Cohort 2 (May 2011)
- Cohort 3 (August 2011)
- Cohort 3 (August 2011 - Midwifery) **
- Cohort 4 (October 2011)
- Cohort 5 (January 2012)
- Cohort 6 (March 2012)
- Cohort 7 (June 2012)
- Cohort 8 (August 2012)
- Cohort 9 (October 2012)
- Cohort 10 (January 2013)
- Cohort 11 (April 2013)
- Cohort 12 (June 2013)
- Cohort 13 (September 2013)
- Cohort 14 (November 2013)
- Cohort 15 (January 2014)
- Cohort 16 (May 2014)
- Cohort 17 (July 2014)
- Cohort 18 (September 2014)
- Cohort 19 (January 2015)
- Cohort 20 (May 2015)
- Cohort 21 (September 2015)
- Cohort 22 (January 2016)
- Cohort 23 (May 2016)
- Cohort 24 (September 2016)
- Cohort 25 (January 2017)
- Cohort 26 (May 2017)
- Cohort 27 (September and July Starts 2017)
* To access updated Plans of Study please, click here.
* Academic calendars are listed above by the student's start date in the online nursing program. Please note the following:
- All academic calendars are subject to change.
- Previously published calendars are superseded by current calendars.
- Full-time students are scheduled to complete their degree in five terms.
- Part-time students are scheduled to complete their program in seven terms.
- On-campus intensive dates and general information
** This calendar is only for students who began in the Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner program in August 2011.