Since 1903, Georgetown has proudly helped educate the nation's nursing workforce, graduating more than 10,000 nurses at various levels of practice. Known for exceptional educational outcomes, today's nursing programs offer bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees.
What Georgetown Nursing is known for . . .
- Georgetown's nursing programs are recognized by the National League for Nursing as a Center of Excellence in Nursing Education.
- Georgetown Master's in Nursing Program and Doctor of Nursing Practice Program are nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report.
- Georgetown houses the O'Neill Family Foundation Clinical Simulation Center, an immersive facility for nursing students to build and refine their skills as professional and advanced nurses.
- Georgetown educates nurses who are well prepared for licensure and certification examinations; first-time pass rates are exceptional, when not perfect.
- Georgetown maintains thousands of clinical affiliation agreements to support the educational process of its graduate and undergraduate nursing students.
- Nursing faculty contributes to the school's scholarly production each year through publications in journals and books.
- Georgetown's nursing alumni have become leaders and work in the federal government, higher education and the military, community-based organizations, and health systems, to name a few areas.
Georgetown nursing launched the university's first-ever online degree-granting program.
Please visit our About Us page for detailed information on programmatic accreditations.
Study Nursing at Georgetown!
Bachelor's - Begin Your Nursing Career
Master's - Take the Next Step in Advanced Nursing
Doctoral - Practice at the Highest Level
Careers at Georgetown Nursing
Work With Us!
Faculty Positions, Fellowships, and Staff
- AG-ACNP Faculty (Advanced Nursing Practice)
- BSN/CNL Faculty (Professional Nursing Practice)
- Nurse-Midwifery/WHNP Program Director
- NM and WHNP Faculty
- NP Core Faculty
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Professional Nursing Practice)
- Faculty Positions (Professional Nursing Practice)
- Full-Time Nurse Educator Faculty (Professional Nursing Practice)
- Staff positions, when open, are available by visiting the human resources website.
Dr. Jane Fall-Dickson
Assistant Chair for Research and Associate Professor
Dr. Margaret Nolan
Interim Director, CNL Program and Assistant Professor
Dr. Deb Dole
Vice Chair and Associate Professor
Department of Advanced Nursing Practice
Dr. Melody Wilkinson
Director, FNP Program and Assistant Professor
Dr. Peggy Slota
Director, DNP Program and Associate Professor
Dr. Julia Lange-Kessler
Director, Nurse-Midwifery/WHNP Programs and Assistant Professor
Dr. Kelly Thompson-Brazill
Director, AG-ACNP Program
Dr. Kelly Walker
Director, Core Curriculum - ANP