Faculty at the School of Nursing & Health Studies should review this Web page for helpful resources.
Information for New Faculty
NHS Executive Faculty Chair
- Krista White, PhD, RN, CCRN-K, CNE
Online Academic Resources
- MyAccess (advisee lists, course rosters, and pre-registration approvals)
- Blackboard (course management)
- 2GU (online nursing initiative)
- Center for New Designs in Learning & Scholarship (CNDLS)
- Faculty and Curriculum Supports from Dahlgren Memorial Library
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program from Human Resources
- Faculty and Staff Benefits Office
- Georgetown Management System
- Georgetown University Faculty Handbook
- University Faculty Senate
- NHS Office of Research Administration
Simulation Center Information
Please contact the Student Academic Affairs staff for any concerns about scheduling or student academic issues.
Georgetown Academic Policies and Procedures
NHS follows the academic regulations set forth by the University, as well as specific regulations for our own programs. This information is available to students online and the Student Academic Affairs staff also provides a copy of the Bulletin to each student at Orientation.