Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies is a dynamic academic organization dedicated to its mission, which, in part, reads - "to improve the health and well-being of all people."
A part of Georgetown University Medical Center, NHS advances that mission in meaningful ways, including:
- Innovative undergraduate and nationally ranked graduate programs
- Faculty research, scholarship, and teaching initiatives
- Core educational and research facilities such as the O'Neill Family Foundation Clinical Simulation Center and the Discovery Center
- Faculty and student engagement in local, national, and global communities.
- Department of Advanced Nursing Practice
- Department of Health Systems Administration
- Department of Human Science
- Department of International Health
- Department of Professional Nursing Practice
Learn more the NHS academic departments by visiting their Web sites, accessible via the left navigation bar.