The school’s academic departments include Advanced Nursing Practice, Health Systems Administration, Human Science, International Health, and Professional Nursing Practice. It also housed the Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Program. Students are able to pursue the following degrees:
Bachelor of Science
**The Accelerated BSN has been replaced with the Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration as Clinical Nurse Leader Program.
Master of Science
- Global Health **
- Health Systems Administration (MS for early careerists)
- Health Systems Administration (Executive MS for mid-career professionals)
** The MS in Global Health is a university-wide degree program that is housed in the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences and administered by the Department of International Health.
- Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Post-Bachelor's Entry Option
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: Post-Master's Entry Option
To learn more about these degrees, please visit the departmental Web sites for programmatic overviews and admissions information.
The Office of Student Academic Affairs helps coordinate a variety of services for undergraduate and graduate students at the School of Nursing & Health Studies. Peruse this Web site for more information about advising, academic calendars, forms and links, and FAQs.