The next Career Fair will take place during the fall 2012 semester. Check back for details.
The NHS Academic Council annually hosts a successful Career Fair focused on health care and science.
The 2013 Career Fair will be announced at a later date.
The Career Fair features representatives from hospitals, health care organizations, and graduate and professional schools, as well as from other science-related organizations nationwide.
Undergraduate and graduate students from Georgetown University and other areas universities attend.
Within the School of Nursing & Health Studies (NHS), the following degree programs are offered:
Bachelor of Science
- Health Care Management & Policy
- Human Science
- International Health
Master of Science
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Health Systems Administration
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Nurse Educator
- Nurse-Midwifery/Women's Health Nurse Practitioner
In the past, students have reported that the Career Fair made a significant impact on their search for employment, internships, and graduate school opportunities.
Registration and Payment
- Click here to register. The registration fee of $250 includes the display tables and chairs, parking, a snack during the event for each representative, and your organization’s name in all of the event’s publications.
- If paying by check, please make payable to Georgetown University and mail to NHS Academic Council, 3700 Reservoir Road NW, St. Mary's Hall 2nd Floor, Washington, DC 20057-1107 by Friday, November 16, 2012. If paying by credit card, follow the link during registration or click here.
For any additional questions, please contact Scott Wisniewski, co-chair of the Academic Council, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (202) 630-4656.