The Nurse Anesthesia Program is designed to prepare graduates to provide quality anesthesia services before, during, and after surgical and obstetrical procedures.
- Offers clinical placements arranged by faculty
- Has a full-time option only with seven semesters
- Is 45 credit hours
- Includes front-loaded didactic with 40 credits in year one and clinical focus in year two
- Prepares graduates to take the certification examination
- Is accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs; the next review is May 2024.
- Application deadlines: September 1, 2015 and January 15, 2015 for Fall 2016
- Georgetown's Nurse Anesthesia Program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA). The next review is May 2024.
- COA 222 S. Prospect Ave., Park Ridge, IL 60068-4001 Ph: (847) 692-7050 Fax: (847) 692-7137
- The program’s 2014 pass rate was 96%, which exceeded the threshold. Programs’ pass rates are calculated using results of first-time exam takers. The pass rate for repeat test takers is 100%.
- The 2014 employment record for new grads is 100% within 3 months of graduation.
- The 2014 attrition rate was 18%.