Family Nurse Practitioner
Kathryn Ellis - Program Director
Kathryn K. Ellis, DNP, APRN FNP-BC, ANP-BC, serves as director of the Family Nurse Practitioner program.
The Family Nurse Practitioner program is designed to prepare registered nurses to fulfill the role of a competent, caring practitioner responsible for managing the care of families in the primary care setting.
The focus of the FNP program is to provide the academic knowledge and clinical skills necessary for health promotion, disease prevention, assessment, and management of common acute and chronic illnesses.
- Focuses on providing knowledge and skills in health promotion, disease prevention, assessment, and management of common acute and chronic illnesses
- Become an agent of change at the forefront of primary health care.
- Participate in clinical experiences at sites arranged in partnership with Georgetown faculty
- Earn your Master of Science in Nursing degree in 18 months as a full-time student or in 26 months as a part-time student
- Is 44 credit hours
- Prepares graduates to take the examination for board certification
The FNP program is offered in our online modality.
Please click here to learn about the revolutionary way in which we deliver our graduate Master of Science in Nursing program.
Please click here to Apply.
Useful Forms and Links
To contact the Admissions and Outreach Office
Phone: 877-910-4692 (HOYA)