Georgetown nursing offers an undergraduate BSN Program to prepare students who want to enter the nursing profession.
During their time at Georgetown, nursing students have access to innovative classroom and clinical education; leading experiential learning facilities, including the Discovery Center and the O'Neill Family Foundation Clinical Simulation Center; diverse clinical sites; and avenues for research and scholarship.
Upon graduation, nursing alumni - who consistently achieve a high, if not perfect, first-time pass rate on the NCLEX-RN - enter the workforce or pursue graduate studies at renowned organizations. Some recent examples:
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital
- University of Virginia Health System
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian's Sloane Hospital for Women
- United States Air Force
- Children's National Medical Center
Please read the Web site to learn more about the department's bachelor's program, mission, goals, values, and nursing model.