School of Nursing & Health Studies - News
Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies is an active intellectual community.
Students, faculty, staff, and alumni are engaged in the world in meaningful ways in the health care field and beyond.
Visit this page often to learn the latest news about these activities, as well as to see upcoming events.
Click the links below to read recent news stories.
- NHS Celebrates Class of 2013 at Several Events - (May 18, 2013)
- MHSA Student Serves as HEGU President - (May 13, 2013)
- Graduating Senior Embraces Opportunities, Plans Future - (May 03, 2013)
- Redman’s Background Motivates Career Direction - (April 30, 2013)
- GU Nursing Professor Elected to ISPN Leadership Role - (April 29, 2013)
- Nursing Students Present Research at ISPN Conference - (April 26, 2013)
- Congresswoman Speaks to Minority Health Initiative Council - (April 25, 2013)
- Igho-Osagie Selected for Office of Minority Health Internship - (April 24, 2013)
- NHS Students Receive Award for Service Projects - (April 23, 2013)
- Students Visit Christ House for Information Session, Service - (April 22, 2013)